Tuesday, October 21, 2008

about movie "the transformer"

One of my hobbie is watching movie,
and one of my favourite movies is the transformer.I like this movie because its a good movie with a great visual effect and outstanding technology.
this movie tells about what happen if something from another space come to earth and destroy everything because our false.
This film tells about five robot came to save the earth from the another bad robot and help human to fight against them.
one of the robot calls "OPTIMUS PRIME" is my favourite robot, He has a good characters and the leader of their team.
When I watch the movie one robot says,he says "this human is so primitive creature but they have something we dont have its call LOVE..."
so,we can learn so many advatages from this movie,,,,thats why i like this movie ....
i just cay cay this is a fantastic movie,
thank you

No comments: