Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My love story

Long time ago, when i am in high school i have beautiful girlfriend,she is my junior
she is like an angel to me and make life full of colour.
She have a beautiful smile and sexy, and also she a very nice person
first time i meet her is nothing special and dont have a mind to close her...
but time after time i have a feeling about her....
so decided to tell my feeling about her and she accepted me...and wowwwwwww i was very happy,,,,
but, when i graduate from high school i have to go bandung and continue my study,
so i left her but not broke with her,we have comitment with her to thurst each other and i beleive
her because i she love me and me neither.
so i go to bandung
when i in bandung we dont have a good comunication,
and one day when i go back to my hometown it was noon,i went to her house
and meet her suddenly she told that she have a new Boyfriend.I was very shock
but i cant say nothing and go back to bandung with my broken heart, i still cant beleive why she doing that and still miss her till nowwwwwwwwwwww

No comments: